Astor, Florida --The Guest Cottage at Grasshopper Acres
- A secluded romantic getaway in Florida's Ocala National Forest.
The Cottage is situated on ten secluded acres of privately owned property at the end of a chain of lakes surrounded by Florida's Ocala National Forest. It's a perfect retreat for the writer, artist or nature lover. You will find miles of hiking, off road vehicle and horse trails in the forest. Trophy bass fishing in our many lakes or the nearby St. Johns River, and hunting for deer and wild turkey in season, are close at hand.
So... bring your easel, camera and binoculars and join us for a truly unique getaway experience and see what Florida was like in year's past.
Come spend a weekend or a month with us. Whatever your indulgence, your comfort and privacy is our main concern.
The guest cottage has hardwood floors throughout, has central air and heat, one large bedroom with sitting area, additional sleeping accommodations on a convertible sofa in the living room, one bath, shower only, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and a large screened porch overlooking the dock and lake. A fully equipped kitchen with four burner stove and oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, plus all necessary cookware, dishes and flatware.
Please Visit our website:
or Call 352 759 3417 for more information and reservations.
(cabin rentals listing ID: 3491)
Big Torch Key --
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5755)
Citrus, Florida --Rustic Comfort Log Cabin
- This Western Red Cedar log cabin carries the aire of North Carolina, rare here in Florida. Built in 1990 this 2BR 1Ba get-a-way to nature is nestled among hardwoods, about one mile from the Withlacoochee River (8 miles east of Inverness - west central Florida). Fully furnished with A/C, fieldstone fireplace, Direct TV, less than an hour to the central Florida attractions and the Gulf coast beach. Fish, canoe/kayak, Swim, visit the springs or just relax and read that book!visit the website, woodedretreats.net. Prices range from $175/3day, $325/week; pets welcome with fee.
(cabin rentals listing ID: 3534)
Destin, FL --CAMPING on the GULF CABINS
- Spoil yourself & Family Directly on the Gulf of Mexico in our Deluxe Sandcastle Cabins & The Oaks. Everything you need for a great vacation. Check out the videos and virtual tours at www.campgulf.com email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5387)
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5754)
Fort McCoy, Florida --Ocklawaha Canoe Outpost & Resort: Ocala Vicinity, FL
- A little bit of heaven in the heart of Florida. Fully equipped (small fridge, microwave, stove top, coffee pot, dishes, silverware, bar-b-que, linens, towels)one and two room cabins with screen-in porches by the Ockalwaha River on the fringe of the Ocala Nat'l Forest. All cabins have air conditioning and heat. Breakfast is included with your stay. Whether you choose to hike, bike, canoe, kayak, ice skate(winter months), horseback ride, fish, visit the local springs, or stop the world and get off...our resort offers it all for you and your family. For more information call our toll-free number: 1-866-236-4606 or e-mail us at: email@example.com
(cabin rentals listing ID: 3527)
Haines City --Lakefront Cabin Rentals in between Orlando and Tampa- Fish, Nature, Ski, Solitude
- OAK HARBOR RESORT is proud to offer lakefront park model cabins for rent in sunny Polk County, Florida. We are centrally located off of Highway 27 in Haines City just 20 minutes from I-4 and 45 minutes from major Florida attractions in Orlando and Tampa. Located on 1,000 acre Lake Lowery, we offer great fishing opportunities for bass, crappie, bluegill, bream, and gar. Oak Harbor is also the perfect destination for birdwatchers, kayakers, boaters, hikers, bikers, nature lovers, and anyone looking for a relaxing spot off the beaten path but still close by to Florida's tourist attractions.
Our 12'x34' cabins are fully furnished with all appliances, cook and silverware, central A/C and heat, digital TV and DVD, and everything else you need so you can enjoy the relaxed, quiet atmosphere of our lakeside retreat! Most of our cabins include a screened porch, patio, outdoor grill, as well as a queen bed, pullout sofa, and a loft inside with blow-up mattresses for extra space or guests.
Our cabin rates are competitively priced at $110 a night, $525 a week, or $1350 a month with a 3 night minimum for a reservation. Call now for our availability as these cabins book up quickly! Sorry, no pets in the cabins, but our RV sites are pet friendly!
We recently added an 8'x20' cabin (bottom right picture) for rent with a full bed, extra bunk/storage area, digital TV and DVD, mini-fridge, hotplate, microwave, grill, cooler, and full bathroom for $75 per night, $400 per week, or $950 per month. This cabin is available beginning March 16 and only requires a one night stay for a reservation.
We are also a full hook-up RV and Mobile Home Park. Our RV sites are priced at $27 a night, $175 per week, or $375-$475 per month depending on location and length of stay. Our Mobile Home site rates are currently $280-$300 per month and include trash, water, and sewer. There are NO hidden fees or management charges! We are also an RV, Park Model, and Mobile Home dealer and offer new sales and re-sales of our products including cabins.
In addition, Oak Harbor is a Seaplane Base and welcomes you to come in by air to stay with us! We are a great destination for the Sun n’ Fun Fly-In and other aviation events whether you fly in on floats or wheels. No matter how you get here, we are sure that you will like what you find!
Check out our website for more info and pictures at OakHarbor-RV.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (863)-956-1341 or toll free at 1-(877)-956-1341 and come by for a tour of our facilities. Take a drive off the beaten path and discover Oak Harbor!
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5689)
Key Largo --
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5753)
Lake City --Florida Black Bear Cabin LLC
- Lake City or Live Oak -- North Central Florida Luxury Log Cabin Vacation Rental Sleeps 6-8 - The cabin is luxuriously decorated and outfitted with everything you could possibly want in a vacation home and probably then some. The dÃ©cor throughout has been carefully and thoughtfully designed to create a wonderful, comfy cabin feel, inside and out. Everywhere you look are hidden reminders of the name Florida Black Bear Cabin. It comfortably sleeps six, but two more could sleep on the sofas in the livingroom. It has a lovely screened porch in back for dining al fresco bug free and the open front porch stretches the length of the cabin with tables and chairs for cool nightâ€™s conversations. These porches are the only areas available for smoking, but are equipped for such. There are three bedrooms with two twin beds in each, lavished with quilts, extra blankets and loads of pillows. There are two bathrooms appropriately decorated for a cabin each with low-threshold showers with integrated seats. A stone-front gas fireplace warms up chilly nights wonderfully and is sure to set a romantic mood. On the rural 5 acre property thereâ€™s an area for kids to swing, firepit, horseshoes, volleyball net and stocked pond with deck to sit and enjoy the fish, as well as seasonal fruit trees and room to walk around.
Visit the website at www.flablackbearcabin.com and see for yourself what a pleasure it would be to stay and rest awhile on the log porch. Or call Rebecca Russell at 386-963-4603 to secure your reservation now. Sorry, no pets.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: *Satellite TV, *DVD/VCR with movies, *CD player with iPod hook-up, *Game Cube with games, *boardgames, *gas grill, *outside toys, *tons of books and magazines, *darts *chess awaits your pleasure and relaxation in front of the roaring gas fireplace. * quilt bedding, luxury sheets, bath towels * extra quilts and blankets * deluxe robes in The Outdoorsman * shampoo, conditioner * blow dryer * weight scale * beach towels * bed tray *every small appliance *pots, pans, roasters *picnicware
Conveniently located mid-way between Lake City and Live Oak just off SR 90, Wellborn is also 4 miles from I-10 with an exit onto County Road 137. Wellborn is a small, country town centrally located in North Central Florida. We are 1.5 hours away from Jacksonville to the east, Tallahassee to the west; 1 hour from Gainesville to the south and 45 minutes to Valdosta in the north. It is located at a central juncture of Interstates and major highways as well. 4 miles north on the paved CR 137 is I-10 taking you east or west, and 12 miles east in Lake City you can pick up I-75 headed north or south. Orlando is an easy 2 hours drive and Tampa/St. Pete is 3 hours.
NEARBY ACTIVITES INCLUDE: * hiking * canoeing * kyaking * boating * fishing * bicycling * motorbiking * cave diving * tubing the Ichetuknee * visiting the many springs * Stephen Foster State Park : festivals, hiking, picnics * Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park In Gainesville you will find: Kanapaha Botanical Gardens Butterfly Garden Florida Natural Museum.
RATES: $125/night $10/person additional over 6 guests, limit 8; Weekly $700 based on 7 nights; Monthly $2100. All Rentals ADD: Required 10% Taxes; cleaning fee $50 or $100; $350 refundable security deposit. No refunds will be issued within 14 days of reserved arrival date. We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, and Credit Cards via Paypal. CONTACT INFORMATION: Rebecca Russell email - email@example.com 386-963-4603 website - flablackbearcabin.com
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5685)
Lake City --Sharon's Cabin in The Woods, Lake City, Florida
- Fully-Furnished, 2 Bedroom 2 bath Cabin in the Osceola Forest, ten miles outside Lake City. If you're looking to get away to the country, real country, this is it. Butted up against the Osceola forest, my cabin in the woods in setup with all the comforts of home. All dishes, bed linens,washer and dryer. Also included is wood for for our 56" fireplace, which you are welcome to use, or just turn on the central air and heat to control the temp. Great hiking, camping, horseback riding, Olustee Battlefield Historical Reenactment!1 hour to Jacksonville and less than 40 miles from the Gator Bowl (NFL Football), 25 minutes – Gainesville – (University of Florida and Gator National Speedway),1-1/2 hours to St. Augustine,2 hours to Daytona Beach,1 hour to Silver Springs/Ocala,3 hours to Tampa/St. Petersburg,2-1/2 hours to Orlando/Disney World, 25 minutes Gainesville Airport,1-1/2 hours Jacksonville Airport.
Like to ATV? Bring your quads and go 4-wheeling in the forest behind the cabin. Marked trailes invite you along Osceola trails for lots of family fun.
Have a golf-cart? Bring it along and tour around the neighborhood and visit neighbors.
Like to fish? It sits within minutes of several lakes that are great for fishing. Included cane poles and a hoe for digging worms the way I did when I was a kid.
Like to hike, bird-watch, or just explore the forest? The back gate invites you down forest trails that lead to the many lakes and ponds behind us.
Historical trails wind all through the forest right behind the cabin. Ocean Pond is minutes away, a great place for swimming, skiing and fishing.
Olustee Battlefield, where one of the most renown battles of the Civil War is also minutes away and offers a well known reenactment every February that people come from all over for.
From my reading corner, have coffee, watch the sunrise and watch for regular visitors from the forest, including deer, rabbit, raccoon, hawks, egret and more. Seeds and peanuts included for birds and squirrels.
Rates: $125 per night October - April, $100 per night May-September, 7th night free and 50% discount for stays over 30 days. Free mosquitoes included in summer months. Pets welcome for $10 extra per night, $30 extra per week and $50 extra per month. Plus 9% Florida transient tax.
For lots more info, go to www.sharonscabin.com or call me at: 1-800-750-4712, Sharon Romine
(cabin rentals listing ID: 5727)
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida --Green Gecko: Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Remember Florida like it used to be. This newly built cottage looks like you stepped out of Coastal Magazine with white painted walls, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and a large wraparound deck. Downstairs is an open floor plan with fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, large living area and powder room...then upstairs is a lofty style bedroom with sisal carpet, large sitting area, full bath and a Juliet balcony overlooking the cypress pond and on the horizon, a glimpse of the Gulf of Mexico. The cottage is on the edge of a wildlife preserve and you can hear coyotes, owls, whipperwhils and the surf of the Gulf. The cottage shares a large private pool with us....by springtime, we will have a hot tub too! We are in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida which is between Destin and Panama City. Email inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
(cabin rentals listing ID: 2661)
Trilacoochee, Florida --Rustic Riverside Retreat
- Yes, a river runs thru it! Perfect for family get togethers. The upper headwaters of the Withlacoochee form a pristine flow that meanders through the backyard of our two story rustic retreat. Two canoes are included when you rent this cozy cabin-like home; campfire ring, rope swing into the river like Tarzan, walk along the upstream trail and see 500 year old cypress trees and knees and catch the crafty river bass! About 1hr north of the Tampa metro area. Visit the website for pics and details; Reasonable rates from $60-$115 day (3day min) $365 - $525week.
(cabin rentals listing ID: 3536)